• The TDU World servers are currently: In Development

A new development update for March 2020 that includes some juicy details has been released to the public! Learn more.

TDU2 install problems

Bence02

Inglorious
I've got a new pc and i have dvd copy of the game (It's original not torrent or etc..). And when i installed it and start UpLauncher it says:
An error occurred while downloading files.
Please check your Internet connection and restart the update.

If the problem persists, contact Atari technical support.

[ERROR #01]

I try everything,but i can't update to build 16 version. Any help? Thanks in advance!
(Sorry for my english, its not my mother language)

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
UDP 8889 is only the Old Gameserver, 3478 is the Launcher but is TCP

Bence02

Inglorious
Ok,i changed udp to tcp but it still shows the error code. Can I intstall this update manually? Or where can i get those files for the update? But thanks for your tips

a1458657

limbokz
Ummmmm...I have an Upgrade Package to version DLC2 V034 build16, but I'm not sure you can use it.
In China, we all use this way to get the latest version of the game.

Bence02

Inglorious
Ok,but my last modification is 21.01.2011 and my last version is TDU2 QA v068,and i can't update,because of error #01. Maybe the online services are gone? Because when the uplauncher starts the testdriveunlimited2 website,it doesn't open

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
page is done, But Updateserver and key Server is Online, The Update server works over steam i think here is the Problem

Bence02

Inglorious
The key server works for me, but the update doesn't. I think the problem is that i have non steam version of the game. Is tdu world going to work with the build 0 version? Or the launcher of tdu world can update the game? Anyway,thanks for your help!

a1458657

limbokz
sorry~the Package is too big...and i can't access websites such as Google because Great Firewall of China.(my bad English)
I'm trying to upload to google drive.

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
we can not publisch the Update 1. we have not the files for all the data, 2. not the neededed Rights