• The TDU World servers are currently: In Development

A new development update for March 2020 that includes some juicy details has been released to the public! Learn more.

How can I get the game for cheaper on pc?

Hentsi

Inglorious
Hi! You can get TDU 2 keys on third-party sites like g2a.com, but you need to be careful, because on some resellers can scam you!
I recommend you g2a.com, because it's more safe and legit. Take a look at this: Is G2A a legit and safe place to buy game keys? The whole story...
Don't go with G2A, they have been in the news quite recently due to their business practices. I rather suggest you to check this out: Compare and Buy cd key for digital download Test Drive Unlimited 2

Osakasan

Inglorious
Hi! You can get TDU 2 keys on third-party sites like g2a.com, but you need to be careful, because on some resellers can scam you!
I recommend you g2a.com, because it's more safe and legit. Take a look at this: Is G2A a legit and safe place to buy game keys? The whole story...
G2A is anyting but legit, and has been involved in its fair share of scandals.

OP i think you're better getting it seconda had on eBay or something. The game is now too old and hard to cross by in key reseller sites.

Giomod_234

Staff Member/TDU World Moderator
After taking a look at 3-party reseller website reviews, I don't recommend anyone to buy TDU 2 keys from those places, especially G2A. It's safer to buy them in Ebay/Amazon! Osakasan Hentsi Thanks for information :D