• The TDU World servers are currently: In Development

Recently it was TDU World's first birthday and as a result of this, we have released a new development update for you all! Learn more.

TDU 3 Thoughts and wishlist

Giomod_234

Staff Member/TDU World Moderator
Hi guys! You may have already heard some rumors about TDU 3, including BigBen practically confirming development of it. We all really wait for TDU 3 and want to play it so much! Meanwhile, we can only imagine, how it will look like... There are lots of thoughts and wishlist about TDU 3 and I would like to hear your opinions about it :D It will be really interesting to read it!

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
Honestly, with stable server, I would like to see More Character and Car Customization, Increased Club Functionality, More Social Elements implemented into games and new beautiful big island :D
More Sozial can u have on Facebook :p
I think it will be very different from the other parts, because they are completely different developers.

Aquarious

Co-Founder of TDU World
Project Manager
I'd like to see the same locations returning, with a third one added to the list. Better physics with more feel to it, like TDU1. Car meets where you can walk around would be cool too!

WardenRomeo

Inglorious
Next month E3, pray for the release of TDU3 8 years later!🤞
For me, same maps after 8 years can be cool, I have a little missed them. And finally better graphics :)

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
Next month E3, pray for the release of TDU3 8 years later!🤞
For me, same maps after 8 years can be cool, I have a little missed them. And finally better graphics :)
No E3 is nothing from TDU3 =( New Forza is Coming.. xD

wdc

TDU1 fan & racer
my TDU 3 wishlist:
- Community should be able to host their own servers while these would be connected into a mesh network of servers so every server can see all other players on other servers.
- easy customization and adding new custom cars while other people not see a ghost car, but real car
- high end graphic card not needed, various graphics settings
- ability to disable night/snow and such modes

Zero McDol

Inglorious
As long as this game will be as good or better than Tdu 1 & 2, I'll be satisfied. Actually:

- Less traffic, not a graveyard but a little less than Tdu2 (maybe adapts to in-game time)
- M3 GTR Race Car (body and 2004 sound will do)
- More customization (cars)
- Swim in the pool
- Own a business (bar - strip club - whatever works)
- Invite npc's to the house
- Throw a party
- Drivetrain swap, Engine swap, Chassis swap, Adjust transmission settings, Transmission swap
- Sit down on couch / chair (house)
- Drink, eat, sleep (if possible)

Likes (Tdu2):
- The Racing school, championships, and driving missions from tdu2, and the story was excellent.
- Starting out as a nobody and working my way up.