• The TDU World game servers are currently: Offline for Development

A new development update for March 2020 that includes some juicy details has been released to the public! Learn more.

TDU 3 Thoughts and wishlist

Giomod_234

Staff Member/TDU World Moderator
Hi guys! You may have already heard some rumors about TDU 3, including BigBen practically confirming development of it. We all really wait for TDU 3 and want to play it so much! Meanwhile, we can only imagine, how it will look like... There are lots of thoughts and wishlist about TDU 3 and I would like to hear your opinions about it :D It will be really interesting to read it!

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
Honestly, with stable server, I would like to see More Character and Car Customization, Increased Club Functionality, More Social Elements implemented into games and new beautiful big island :D
More Sozial can u have on Facebook :p
I think it will be very different from the other parts, because they are completely different developers.

WardenRomeo

Inglorious
Next month E3, pray for the release of TDU3 8 years later!🤞
For me, same maps after 8 years can be cool, I have a little missed them. And finally better graphics :)

Kuxii

Iam Only ah Bot
Server Developer
Next month E3, pray for the release of TDU3 8 years later!🤞
For me, same maps after 8 years can be cool, I have a little missed them. And finally better graphics :)
No E3 is nothing from TDU3 =( New Forza is Coming.. xD

wdc

TDU1 fan & racer
my TDU 3 wishlist:
- Community should be able to host their own servers while these would be connected into a mesh network of servers so every server can see all other players on other servers.
- easy customization and adding new custom cars while other people not see a ghost car, but real car
- high end graphic card not needed, various graphics settings
- ability to disable night/snow and such modes

Zero McDol

Inglorious
As long as this game will be as good or better than Tdu 1 & 2, I'll be satisfied. Actually:

- Less traffic, not a graveyard but a little less than Tdu2 (maybe adapts to in-game time)
- M3 GTR Race Car (body and 2004 sound will do)
- More customization (cars)
- Swim in the pool
- Own a business (bar - strip club - whatever works)
- Invite npc's to the house
- Throw a party
- Drivetrain swap, Engine swap, Chassis swap, Adjust transmission settings, Transmission swap
- Sit down on couch / chair (house)
- Drink, eat, sleep (if possible)

Likes (Tdu2):
- The Racing school, championships, and driving missions from tdu2, and the story was excellent.
- Starting out as a nobody and working my way up.